- A necessary ingredient.
- A fundamental ingredient.
- Dutch: (t, nl, essentieel, n, alt=essentií«le)
- Being necessary.
- Being of high importance.
- Being in the basic form; showing its essence.
- Don"t mind him being grumpy. That"s the Fred.
(rfex, difference between 1 and 2)
Etymology: Adjectival derivation of (term, essentia, , being, essence).
- Dutch: (t, nl, essentieel), wezenlijk(nl), echt(nl)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for essential for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.