- relating to an episode
Etymology: episode + -ic
- 1999, The Limey (movie)
- :When I'm not honing my craft in television, I do double-duty as a voice coach.
- sporadic, happening infrequently and irregularly
- Fortunately, my bouts of dizziness didn't prevent me from climbing Chichen Itzí¡.
- (Literature) made up a sequence of seemingly unconnected episodes
- I just read five attempts at novels -- has nobody heard of a plot anymore?
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for episodic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.