verb (endorses, endorsing, endorsed)
- to support, to back, to give one's approval to, especially officially or by signature
- To write one's signature on the back of a cheque when transferring it to a third party, or cashing it
- To give or receive an endorsement
- Dutch: ondersteunen, aanbevelen, goedkeuren, bevestigen
- Italian: approvare <ref name=oxf-par>Oxford-Paravia Concise - Dizionario Inglese-Italiano e Italiano-Inglese. Maria Cristina Bareggi, ed. Torino: Paravia, 2003 (in collaboration with Oxford University Press). W:Wikipedia:book sources, ISBN 8839551107. Online version at http://www.oxfordparavia.it/</ref>, (candidate) appoggiare <ref name=oxf-par />
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for endorse for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.