- Platform used for the moving of people and/or goods up and down in buildings.
- A silo used for storing wheat, corn or other grain (grain elevator)
- A control surface of an aircraft responsible for controling the pitching motion of the machine.
- Trademark for a type of shoe having an insert lift to make the wearer appear taller.
- Dutch: lift(nl)
- Spanish: ascensor , elevador (Mexico, Puerto Rico)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for elevator for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.