- (eighth ones is used for the plural) The person or thing in the eighth position.
- One of eight equal parts of a whole.
- (slang) A quantity of marijuana weighing one-eighth of an ounce.
- Dutch: achtste
- French: huitième
- Italian: ottavo
- The ordinal form of the number eight.
- Dutch: achtste (abbreviations 8ste, 8e)
- French: huitième (before the noun) (abbreviation 8ème); (in names of monarchs and popes) huit (after the name) (abbreviation VIII)
- German: achte (abbreviation 8.)
- Spanish: octavo , octava (abbreviations 8Âº , 8Âª )
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for eighth for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.