noun (wikipedia, easement, easement (law))
- legal, Legal right to use another person's property
- The power company has an to put their poles along the edge of this land.
- (archaic) relief, Relief, easing.
Translations: Etymology: From aisement.
- 1666, John Bunyan, Grace Abounding to Chief of Sinners
- :This therefore was a great to my mind, to wit, that my sin was pardonable,...
- (archaic) shed, Shed, a small outbuilding.
- 1888, Sir Richard Burton, The Book of The Thousand Nights And A Night
- :Now at that time all the cabinets of were full of people, nor did one remain vacant, ...
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for easement for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.