- A served beverage.
- I"d like another please.
- A served alcoholic beverage.
- Can I buy you a ?
- The action of drinking, especially with the verbs take or have.
- He was about to take a from his root beer.
- A type of beverage (usually mixed)
- My favourite is the White Russian.
- Alcohol beverages in general.
- It"s enough to drive you to .
- She has a problem with the .
- (the drink; colloquial) Any body of water.
- If he doesn't pay off the mafia, he"ll wear cement shoes to the bottom of the !
verb (drinks, drinking, drank, drunk)
- Dutch: drank , drankje
- French: boisson
- German: Getrí¤nk
- Italian: bevanda
- Spanish: bebida
- (transitive) To consume liquid through the mouth.
- You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him .
- (intransitive) To consume alcoholic beverages.
- You've been drinking, haven't you?
- No thanks, I don't .
- Dutch: drinken
- French: boire
- German: trinken
- Italian: bere, bere alcolico, alcolici
- Spanish: tomar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for drink for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.