- A female antelope, deer or goat.
- A female rabbit or hare.
- A female squirrel.
- Dutch: (female rabbit) voedster, moer, (female hare) moerhaas
- French: (female rabbit) lapine , (female hare) hase
- (archaic) (alternative spelling of, do)
- 1620 Mayflower Compact
- ...a voyage to plant ye first colonie in ye Northerne parts of Virginia, by these presents solemnly & mutualy in ye presence of God...
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for doe for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.