- The historic royal regalia of a state; those of the United Kingdom (the orb, sceptre, swords and crowns etc) are held in the Tower of London
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Crown Jewels for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- (literally) the jewelry that accompany the office of rulership in a monarchy. I.e., crown, scepter, signet ring, etc.
- The in the United Kingdom are heavily guarded and anyone trying to steal them will certainly have a hard time.
- A prized possession or asset
- A part of a company sought by another in a hostile takeover
- (idiom) The male genitalia
- The whole crowd cringed as he got kicked in his .
- German: Familienjuwelen (colloquial)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crown jewels for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.