- extend, Extending across a city or town.
- (context, public transportation) connect, Connecting different areas of a city or town without passing through downtown.
- 1968 Simon and Garfunkel - "At the Zoo" on "Bookends"
- :But you can take the bus / If it's raining or it's cold, / And the animals will love it / If you do.
- Situated at the other end of town.
- The football team beat our crosstown rivals last night.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crosstown for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.