- The oily part of milk which rises to the top.
- Follow the recipe and add the heavy next.
- (color) A yellowish white colour; the colour of cream.
- <table><tr><td>cream colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- FFFDD0" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- (figurative) The best part of something.
- The of the crop.
- Some ointments or salves to apply to the skin.
- You look really sunburnt; you'd better put on some soon.
- (context, vulgar, slang) Semen.
- Dutch: crème , zalf
- French: crème , onguent
- German: Sahne , Obers (Austria), Rahm
- Italian: panna
- Spanish: crema
- To puree, to blend with a liquifying process.
- Cream the vegetables with the olive oil, flour, salt and water mixture.
- To turn into a yellowish white colour; to give something the color of cream.
- (slang) To obliterate, to win over someone else quite decisively.
- We creamed the opposing team!
- (context, vulgar, slang) To ejaculate.
- Spanish: hacer polvo, hacer papilla
- (colour) Cream-coloured; having a yellowish white colour.
- Dutch: crèmekleurig, crème
- French: crème
- Spanish: color crema, de color crema
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cream for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.