- A small annual species of aster, usually with bushy blue flowers which grows natively in European cornfields (i.e. wheatfields).
- (colour) a blue colour, as that of the cornflower.
- <table><tr><td>cornflower colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 88AAE3" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- Dutch: korenbloem ,echte korenbloem , blauwbol , bol
- French: bleuet , centaurée bleuet
- German: Kornblume
- Italian: fiordaliso
- (colour) of a blue colour, as that of the cornflower.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cornflower for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.