- The act of cooperate, cooperating or being cooperative.
- Active help from a person, organization, et cetera.
- (economics) An association for mutual benefit, such as for purposes of production or purchase.
- (sociology) An activity shared for mutual benefit.
- (context, ecology) A mutually beneficial interaction among organisms living in a limited area.
Etymology: Originated 1620"30 from Middle French cooperation, from Late Latin cooperation.
- Spanish: cooperación(es)
- Dutch: samenwerking
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cooperation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.