Translations: verb (conglomerat, ing)
- A cluster of heterogeneous things.
- (business) A corporation formed by the combination of several smaller corporations whose activities are unrelated to the corporation's primary activity. <span style="font-variant:small-caps;text-transform:lowercase">example:</span> wikipedia:General Electric, General Electric Company.
- (geology) A rock consisting of gravel or pebbles embedded in a matrix.
- To combine together into a larger mass.
- (business) To combine together into a larger corporation.
- Clustered together into a mass.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for conglomerate for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.