Translations: (trans-top, agreement or contract)
- An agreement or contract.
- (transitive) To make more dense; to compress.
- Dutch: compactificeren, samenpersen
- Closely packed.
- Having all necessary features fitting neatly into a small space.
- (topology) close, Closed and bounded; having a finite subcover for every open cover.
- Dutch: compact
- French: compact
- Italian: compatto , compatta
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for compact for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.