- contentment, Contentment, ease.
- Sleep in with our new mattress.
- the comforts of home
- A consolation; something relieving suffering or worry.
- We still have the spare tire? That's a at least.
- A cause of relief or satisfaction.
- The outcome of the peace negotiations in Moscow in 1940 was a heavy blow to the young nation, but in the same time a great : at least the independency was preserved.
- (transitive): To provide to or relieve suffering.
- Rob comforted Aaron because he was lost and very sad.
- To make the physical circumstances comfortable.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for comfort for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.