noun (come on, come ons)
- A statement or sometimes action reflecting sexual or relational interest.
verb (inf=to come on, comes on, coming on, came on, come on)
- I was minding my own business, and then he gives me a .
- To show sexual or relational interest through words or sometimes actions
- He started coming on to me as soon as my husband left the room.
- To progress, to develop
- ''The new garden is coming on nicely.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for come on for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.