|come down to||
- To reach by moving down or reducing.
- Wait for the temperature to a reasonable level before touching the lid.
- Come down to my place someday and have lunch.
- (idiom) To depend upon, basically, ultimately or in essence.
- The decision comes down to whether you really want to pay that much for a little extra convenience.
- The game is going to the last five seconds.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for come down to for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.