- A member of the Comanche people.
- An amerind ethnic group of North America, especially of Texas and Oklahoma.
- The nation of the Comanche people.
- The Uto-Aztecan language spoken by these people, sometimes classified as a Shoshone dialect.
- A light single-engine aircraft, the w:Piper PA-24 Comanche, Piper PA-24 Comanche.
- A military helicopter, the w:RAH-66 Comanche, RAH-66 Comanche.
- Spanish: comanche
Etymology: Possibly from Komantcia, a corruption of UteKohmaht? "enemy" or "strangers". Alternatively from the Spanish camino ancho "wide trail". The Comanches' own preferred name is Numunuu, meaning "the People".
- Of or pertaining to the Comanche people, culture, or language.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Comanche for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.