- (plural of, cobbler)
- (context, UK, slang) The police.
Etymology: (unreferenced)Shortened from cobbler's awls, for balls (testicles or nonsense)
- Our house got broken into, but the cobblers wouldn't dust for prints.
- (Cockney rhyming slang) Testicles.
- Then she only goes and kicks me right in me cobblers, don't she!
- (Cockney rhyming slang) Nonsense.
- Stop talking cobblers.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cobblers for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.