- (context, vulgar) A chaotic mess similar to group rape.
Etymology: Reportedly coined by the w:Hippie, hippie poet w:Ed Sanders, Ed Sanders in the 1960s, in the form Mongolian clusterfuck; it was frequently used in the military.
- 1995 John Barnes, Mother of Storms
- :Please note also my request that henceforth I wish to be reminded of the possibility of a in any contigency plan or operations proposal ...
- 2004: Jon Stewart, America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide To Democracy Inaction
- : ... and you will still only begin to get a sense of the constitutionally mandated that is the modern presidency.
- 2005: Charles W. Sasser, Patton's Panthers: The African-American 761st Tank Battalion in World War II
- :It was a , a deadly . When the doughs finally got off the ground in some numbers and charged into the woods, the Krauts broke contact ...
- A military situation in which a group of soldiers on patrol presents an attractive target for enemy snipers, rocket-propelled grenades, small arms fire, or improvised explosive devices. Also referred to in military code as Charlie Foxtrot.
- (context, vulgar) Multiple major problems happening concurrently, or in rapid succession.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for clusterfuck for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.