- (informal) A classified advertisement in a newspaper or magazine.
- He ran a for the tools he wanted to sell.
- (past of, classify)
- Make sure all the field observations are by species.
- National security information formally assigned by governments to one of several levels of sensitivity, usually (in English) top secret, secret, confidential, and, in some countries, restricted; thereby making disclosure to unauthorized persons illegal.
- We do not discuss specific interrogation techniques because they are information.
- Any information a person or organization does not wish to disclose.
- I won't say who I'm going to the prom with; that's .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for classified for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.