- The act of moving in a circle, or in a course which brings the moving body to the place where its motion began.
- The act of passing from place to place or person to person; free diffusion; transmission.
- Currency; circulating coin; notes, bills, etc., current for coin.
- The extent to which anything circulates or is circulated; the measure of diffusion; as, the circulation of a newspaper.
- The movement of the blood in the blood-vascular system, by which it is brought into close relations with almost every living elementary constituent. Also the movement of the sap in the vessels and tissues of plants.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for circulation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.