- (countable) a tropical Asian tree with an aromatic bark.
- (uncountable) a spice from the dried aromatic bark of the cinnamon tree, either rolled into strips or ground into a powder.
- (countable) a yellowish-brown color, colour, the color of cinnamon.
- <table><tr><td>cinnamon colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 8A563A" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- Dutch: kaneelkleur
- French: cannelle(fr)f
- German: Zimt(de)m
- Italian: cannella(it)f
- Spanish: canela(es)f
- containing cinnamon, or having a cinnamon taste.
- of a yellowish-brown colour.
- Dutch: kaneelkleurig
- French: cannelle (invariable)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cinnamon for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.