- (slang) marijuana, Marijuana, typically of high quality.
- (context, of a problem) That which continues over an extended period of time, often associated with suffering ("long suffering").
- (medicine) Prolonged or slow to heal. The opposite of acute.
- (medicine) A condition of extended duration, either continuous or marked by frequent recurrence. Sometimes implies a worsening condition (a condition which gets worse with each recurrence), though this definition is not inherent in the term.
- inveterate, Inveterate or habitual.
- a smoker
- (informal) Very bad, awful.
- that concert was
- (informal) Extremely serious.
- they left him in a condition
- French: chronique
- Italian: cronico
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for chronic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.