- A conifer used during the Christmas holiday season, typically decorated with lights and ornaments and often a star or angel at its tip.
- A pole with lights, similar to a traffic signal, used for signalling the start of an automobile race.
- The collection of valves sometimes found at the top of a working oil well.
- (bodybuilding): A pattern of muscles visible in the lower back, shaped to look like a conifer.
- Dutch: kerstboom
- French: arbre de Noí«l , sapin de Noí«l
- German: Weihnachtsbaum , Christbaum
- Italian: albero di Natale
- Spanish: í¡rbol de Navidad
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Christmas tree for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.