- (plural of, Christianity)
- Daniel Boyarin, Sparks of the Logos: Essays in Rabbinic Hermeneutics Essays in Rabbinic Hermeneutics, (2003) p. vii.
- This book constitutes the record of an intellectual development over a decade that was crucial in my scholarship, a decade that... with arguing for the ongoing creative interaction of nascent and Judaisms throughout the late antique period, and even beyond.
- Steven Fanning, Mystics of the Christian Tradition (2001) p. 1.
- This dichotomy represents the two different though intimately related that coexist uneasily within each other.
- Jacob Neusner, Rabbinic Political Theory: Religion and Politics in the Mishnah (1991) p. 173.
- Few other system builders who focused upon the social order within the Judaisms and of the first three centuries of the common era sustainedly and systematically asked political questions at all.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Christianities for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.