noun (infl, en, plural, g=p, irregular plural of, child)
- More than one son or daughter, or none. offspring, Offspring.
- Do you have ?
- Yes, I have three .
- No, I have no .
- More than one young person, or none.
- There are no absent from classes today
- Members of a tribe.
- The of Israel
- (figurative) Things or abstractions derived from or caused by something.
- Poverty, disease, and despair are the of war.
- 1991, w:Midnight's Children, Midnight's Children, w:Salman Rushdie, Salman Rushdie (title)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for children for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.