- (given name, male, , ) A diminutive of the masculine given name Charles.
- (given name, female, , ) A diminutive female given name of Charlotte or Charlene.
- (uncountable) The letter C in the ICAO spelling alphabet.
- (uncountable) (slang) Cocaine.
- (British and Australian slang, often qualified with right and/or proper) A fool.
- You look a right in that clown outfit!
- Is your name Charlie? ... Well, you look like one.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Charlie for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.