- (uncountable) A sparkling white wine made from a blend of grapes, especially Chardonnay and pinot, produced in Champagne by the méthode champenoise; (countable) any variety of champagne.
- (countable) A glass of champagne.
- (informal, but technically incorrect) Any sparkling white wine.
- (colour) A very pale brownish-gold colour, similar to that of champagne.
- <table><tr><td>champagne colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- FBECCD" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Translations: (trans-top, colour)
- Of a very pale brownish-gold colour/color, similar to that of champagne.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for champagne for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.