noun (sometimes abbreviated CV)
- An electronic communication medium that allows the transmission of real-time or visual images, and often sound to wireless handheld electronic devices.
- I became bored while waiting in the airport so I watched a little .
- Collectively, the programs broadcast via cellevision.
- ... fifty seven channels and nothing on .
NOTE: Cellivision is a registered trademark of WHDC LLC, USPTO Registration
Etymology: From cellphone + television
- 3099426 in the class of goods and services Streaming of video material on the Internet. Similar variants of the registered trademark (e.g. Cellevision) may also be subject to restricted use.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cellevision for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.