- A copy produced in an alternated stack of ordinary sheets of paper and carbon papers. The pression applied on the top sheet (by a pen or typewriter) causes every carbon paper to release its carbon cover, thus reproducing the writing on the subjacent layers of paper.
Translations: verb (inf=to carbon copy, carbon copies, carbon copying, carbon copied, carbon copied)
- Please make a of this contract for our records.
- Any duplicate.
- This new home is simply a of the one down the street.
- To create a carbon copy of.
Translations: (trans-top, to create a carbon copy of)
- Please this contract for our records.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for carbon copy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.