- A kitchen implement for mixing.
- A stick used to play a percussion instrument.
- US colloquial An automobile in poor operating condition.
- US colloquial A sleeveless undershirt (short for 'wife beater')
- (Beaters) In a hunting party, the group of men used to drive game towards the shooters.
- Papermaking machine for processing fibres by fibrillation in order to improve bonding strength
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for beater for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.