noun the bare (always with the definite article)
verb (bar, ing)
- the naked state, nude body
adjective (bar, er)
- (transitive) To uncover; to reveal; as, to bare one's teeth, to bare one's soul.
- minimal, Minimal; that is or are just sufficient.
- the necessities
- naked, Naked, uncovered.
- Don't show your backside in public.
- Having no supplies.
- a room of furniture
- The cupboard was .
- Having no decoration.
- The walls of this room are — why not hang some paintings on them?
- Having had what usually covers (something) removed.
- The trees were left after the swarm of locusts devoured all the leaves.
- (slang) A lot or lots of.
- This pornos whack bruv
- Dutch: kaal
(trans-top, having had what usually covers (something) removed)
- French: nu , nue
- German: bar, nackt
- Italian: nudo , nuda
- Spanish: desnudo , desnuda
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bare for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.