- An examination in general.
- A judicial examination.
- An independent review and examination of records and activities to assess the adequacy of system controls, to ensure compliance with established policies and operational procedures, and to recommend necessary changes in controls, policies, or procedures
- (Scientology) Spiritual counseling, which forms the core of Dianetics.
Translations: Etymology: From auditus "a hearing", from audire "to hear".
- To conduct an independent review and examination of system records and activities in order to test the adequacy and effectiveness of data security and data integrity procedures, to ensure compliance with established policy and operational procedures, and to recommend any necessary changes
- To attend an academic class on a not-for-academic-credit basis.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for audit for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.