adjective , also ass backwards, ass-backward, ass backward
- Oriented backwards, particularly after a mishap.
adverb , also ass backwards, ass-backward, ass backward
- The car spun out of control and I ended up ass-backwards in a ditch.
- Hopelessly misguided; Having taken the wrong choice at every opportunity.
- No wonder it doesn't work. The whole design is ass-backwards.
- Moving backwards, that is, ass first.
- In a hopelessly misguided manner, liable to take the wrong choice at every opportunity.
- They went at the whole design ass-backwards. No wonder it doesn't work.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ass-backwards for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.