- In a circular formation.
- The jackals began to gather .
- Along the edges; on every side, in all directions.
- There isn't another house here for miles .
- In random places; aimlessly, with no real direction.
- There are too many kids in the town centre, just hanging for hours.
- With circular motion; coming back to a particular place.
- Well, my luck's really turned !
- (colloquial) Nearby, in the area.
- I'll see you , mate.
Etymology: Probably from a (preposition) + round.
- Italian: attorno
- Spanish: alrededor
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for around for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.