- (astronomy) In an orbit around the Earth, the point that is most distant from the Earth.
- (astronomy) (rfv-sense) More generally, the point in an orbit that is most distant from the center.
- The highest point.
- 2004 March 22, w:The New Yorker, The New Yorker,
- :The cult of the chief executive reached its in the nineteen-nineties, a period when C.E.O.s seemed not so much to serve their companies as to embody them.
- German: (t, de, Apogí¤um)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for apogee for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.