- Inclined to love; having a propensity to love, or to sexual enjoyment; loving; fond; affectionate; as, an amorous disposition.
- We were both feeling so the inevitable happened.
- Indicating love or sexual desire.
- She kept making these suggestions.
- Of or relating to, or produced by, love.
- She read me an poem.
- (dated) Affected with love; in love; enamored.
- He had been of her since schooldays.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for amorous for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.