- (countable) A type of tree nut.
- (countable) A small deciduous tree, Prunus dulcis, that produces almonds.
- (context, countable, uncountable) The colour of the kernel of an almond without its shell and thin seed coat, a creamy off-white colour.
- Dutch: amandelboom
- French: amandier
- German: Mandelbaum
- Italian: mandorlo
- brownish, resembling the colour of an almond nut
- Dutch: amandelkleurig, amandelkleurige
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for almond for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.