- A narrow street, especially one through the middle of a block giving access to the rear of lots or buildings.
- The parking lot to my friend's apartment building is in the .
- (baseball) The area between the outfielders, the gap.
- He hit one deep into the .
- (italbrac, bowling) Establishment where bowling is played; bowling alley.
- Dutch: doorgang , steeg
- French: allée
- German: Allee
- Italian: vicolo
- Spanish: callejón
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for alley for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.