- The act of accomplishing; entire performance; completion; fulfillment; as, the of an enterprise, of a prophecy, etc.
- That which completes, perfects, or equips thoroughly; acquirement; attainment; that which constitutes excellence of mind, or elegance of manners, acquired by education or training.
Translations: Etymology: French accomplissement, from accomplir
- My new of dancing. - Churchill
- Accomplishments befitting a station. - Thackeray
- Accomplishments have taken virtue's place, / And wisdom falls before exterior grace. - Cowper
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for accomplishment for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.