- Easy of access or approach; approachable.
Etymology: accessibilis, from accedere; compare French accessibleFrench, accessible, and see also accede
- an town or mountain
- Of a person, easy to approach; approachable
- (followed by to) Open to the influence of.
- Minds to reason. - Macaulay
- Obtainable; to be got at.
- The best information ... at present . - Macaulay
- Easily understood.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for accessible for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.