- Province of Sicily, Italy.
- City and port in the province of Syracuse.
- A city in New York, New York state.
- Small municipality, municipalities, each with less than 2000 inhabitants, in the United States, American states of Indiana, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, and Utah.
- A type of red wine.
- French: Syracuse (1, 2, 3)
- German: Syrakus (1,2) Syracuse or Syrakus (3)
- Italian: Siracusa (1), Siracusa (2)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Syracuse for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.