- A term of address, generally applied to males, possibly including strangers, implying that the person addressed is slick in the sense of "sophisticated", but often used sarcastically.
- That was a great move locking your keys in the car, Slick.
- Don't you look good tonight, Slick!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Slick for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- A covering of liquid, particularly oil.
- Careful in turn three " there's an oil on the road.
- The oil slick has now spread to cover the entire bay, critically endangering the sea life.
- A tire with a smooth surface instead of a tread pattern, often used in auto racing.
- You'll go much faster if you put on slicks.
- slippery, Slippery due to a covering of liquid; often used to describe appearances.
- This rain is making the roads .
- The top coating of lacquer gives this finish a look.
- Appearing expensive or sophisticated.
- They read all kinds of magazines.
- Superficially convincing but actually untrustworthy.
- That new sales rep is . Be sure to read the fine print before you buy anything.
- Clever, making an apparently hard task easy; often used sarcastically.
- Our new process for extracting needles from haystacks is extremely .
- That was a move, locking your keys in the car.
- (west coast slang) Extraordinarily great or special.
- That is one bicycle, it has all sorts of features!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for slick for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.