- The capital city of the United Kingdom and of England, situated near the mouth of the River Thames in southeast England, with a metropolitan population of more than 12,000,000.
- A city in southwestern Ontario, Canada, with a population of approximately 300,000.
- (as a modifier) Of, from, or pertaining to London in the UK.
- (as a modifier) Of, from, or pertaining to London, Ontario, Canada.
- Dutch: Londens, Londense
- French: londinien , londinienne , de Londres
- German: London
- Italian: londinese , di Londra
- Spanish: London
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for London for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.