- The figure of the moon as it appears in its first or last quarter, with concave and convex edges terminating in points.
- Something shaped like a crescent, especially:
- - A curved pastry.
- - A curved street, often presenting a continuous faí§ade, as of row houses.
- crescent-shaped: Anything having the shape of a crescent or new moon
- marked by an increase, Waxing, as the moon;
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crescent for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.