adjective (whit, er)
- (colour) The color/colour of snow or milk; the colour of light containing equal amounts of all visible wavelengths.
- A Caucasian person.
- A European person.
- (slang) Street name for cocaine.
- The albumen of bird eggs (egg white).
- (anatomy) The sclera, white of the eye.
- A common name for the Pieris genus of butterflies.
- (context, sports, billiards, snooker, pool) The cue ball in cue games.
Etymology: < hwÄt.
- bright, Bright and colourless; reflecting equal quantities of all frequencies of visible light.
- Of Caucasian race.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for white for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of white