verb (welcom, ing)
- The act of greeting someone"s arrival, especially by saying "Welcome!"; reception.
- The utterance of such a greeting.
- affirm or greet the arrival of someone, especially by saying "Welcome!".
- to accept something willingly or gladly
- We suggestions for improvement.
Etymology: Old English wilcuma
- Whose arrival is a cause of joy.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for welcome for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of welcome