- To make or keep
- Adjective, warm.
- To increasingly favour.
- He is warming to the idea.
- Her classmates are gradually warming to her.
- A temperature slightly higher than usual, but still pleasant; a Mild, mild temperature.
- The tea is still .
- Something that causes warmth, or the impression thereof.
- This is a very room.
- care, Caring, of relations to another person.
- We have a friendship.
- 1985: Robert Ferro, Blue Star
- : It seemed I was too excited for sleep, too , too young.
- (context, archaic) Ardent, zealous.
- 1776: Edward Gibbon, The History of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Chapter 1
- : To the strength and fierceness of barbarians they added a contempt for life, which was derived from a persuasion of the immortality and transmigration of the soul.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for warm for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of warm